Brands Consumer Group is led by a strong management team, with decades of experience in retail, distribution and Africa. Their focus is to ensure the group companies are aligned to maximise client synergies, insights and opportunities in the South Central African region. They have a proven ability to provide all-in-one solutions for brand principals, and have excellent commercial relationships with key channels.
Group Chief Executive Officer
- 30+ years experience running wholesale and distribution businesses in South Central Africa region.
- Passionate about Africa and firmly committed to the future of the continent.
- He is the energy and drive behind the group of companies!
Group Chief Financial Officer
- A Chartered Accountant and holds an Honours Degree in Accounting from UNISA amongst other qualifications.
- Over 15 years of financial management experience in multiple industry sectors, including, construction, energy and financial services. Charl started his professional career with Tenk Loubser and Associates in 2005 as an Audit Manager.
- In 2018 Charl was appointed Group Tax Manager at Lonrho and was transferred to Brands Consumer Group as Group CFO in July 2021.
- 25 years of practical experience in manufacturing, wholesale and FMCG distribution sectors.
- Experienced in Finance, IT and system processes, he is a high performing executive that thrives on establishing efficient and effective business systems and solutions.
Group HR and Compliance Director
- A Chartered HR Professional with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, UK and holds BA (Hons) Degree from the University of Birmingham.
- Over 15 years HR Management Experience in various industry sectors including; hospitality, healthcare, automotive and manufacturing.
- Shuvai is responsible for the HR and Compliance functions.
Chief Executive Officer – Zimbabwe
- A Chartered Accountant and a seasoned finance professional with 20+ years of accounting and management experience.
- After completing his honours accounting degree with the University of South Africa, Victor served his articles with Ernst & Young and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2001.
- He has a wealth of high-level experience, having worked for several listed public companies in Zimbabwe.